Monday, February 8, 2016

Mission Birthday!


Hey Yall,

So first off...THANKS for everything this week! Yall have all made my day with all the birthday wishes and that. Thanks for the packages, letters, text, phone calls, flowers, parties, and just everything yall have done! Really made the world so much better! 

My birthday consisted of church, weekly planning and members with lots of cakes! I just love the world lately! But sad day when I am no longer a teenager...cant get away with stupid stuff anymore.hehe

This week we had interviews with president that went great and then we had apartment inspections with the Blacks...greatest couple in the south:) Also ran into a guy tracting that after we explained the Book of Mormon he said "um how do I join yalls church?" so we are excited to see how things go with Cody and his family this week! The south is a rough place to serve a mission...BUT you see so many crazy amazing things everyday that make it totally worth going out and about:) 

Also for news this week...we have a kid with mental problems in our ward and he always does something crazy every week in church. well this week was great! His mom was telling him to stop doing something and he flipped and ran in front of the whole congregation and yells "BISHOP HELP ME!" haha it was so flippin funny because everyone is so use to him and so bishop was just like uhhh whatevs. 

Speaking of BISHOP's! I can finally let the beans out of the bag... CONGRATS to my great dad for being called as bishop! I know its a big calling, just as Uncle Ben says "with great power comes great responsibility" and I know you will do great things! The Lord is always in our lives and is always helping us through anything and everything! You are amazing and I know we are all praying for you! LOVE YOU!

Yall are just the best! I can not express enough how much love i have felt this past week from all of you! I know I have people that care about me. But someone that cares about all of us is our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ! They love us more than anyone and will always show us that love! Always remember that!

Love yall!

Sister Durtschi
Hargis's gave me a surprise bday party:)

White hair at 20!
Sister Race made me a cake:)
Brayden:) Share a birthday week:)

Chloe!

Smith and I had bdays this week:)
Flowers from Ms. H:)



No comments:

Post a Comment