Monday, April 18, 2016

New Comp and New Outlooks

Hey Yall! 

CRAZY week! So much happened! As yall know we had transfers and Sister Demo made it home safe and sound!:) I was able to get SISTER O'CONNOR! and man we've only been together 6 days now and she's already my best friend! Its gonna be a super good transfer! 

We had interviews yesterday that were flippin AMAZING! President Olson just gave me the biggest encouragement and motivation to get me thru the next 6 months of the mission! Absolutely loved it! 

Also have had the best of times with teaching in this area! We were tracting a couple weeks back and found the most amazing lady ever! Kyah! She had met sisters in the past but it just wasnt her time. GUYS!!! Let me tell you how amazing she is! She meets with us every Tuesday and Thursday! She gave her copy of the Book of Mormon to her Pastor and he has been reading out of it for bout 2 months.(He preaches out of it to the congregation!) She asked her Pastor for a 2nd opinion of the "mormons" and he said to pray and follow her heart! She's been sneakin into her mothers room to read her copy that she hides under her pillow to read every night! She knows the church is true and the Book of Mormon is word of God! SHE IS AMAZING RIGHT! Please pray for her as she continue's the process to change and fellowship with the members of our ward! I just love her!

So much is changing and I'm in love with the work of the Lord! I have changed for the best! This is the greatest experience I've ever had! Missions are not the easiest thing to do! They never will be...but oh how much we learn from them means sooo much more! I mean nothing the Lord did was easy...but think about how much He changed the lives of others! I love the way we can all help each other grow by following His example! When we go thru hardship and challenges, HE is ALWAYS there! This has been my favorite video lately! He WILL give YOU help!

I love yall oh sooo much! Shout out to some of yall who sent me testimonies! They are helping not only the investigators...but my testimony! THANKS! MISS YALL! 

LOVE YOU! 
Sister Durtschi

Sister Frandsen! #home

Texar Sistas are back!

Elder Franklin and Gaush

Elder Benson #home and Vest...being Vest

No comments:

Post a Comment