Monday, August 1, 2016

Alabama/Mississippi

Hey Yall!

Guess what we did this week? let me just tell yall...all your guess's will be wrong! We had such a great time this week!

So we found out yesterday that the tracting situation is having to go to church headquarters because the city isnt willing to listen to the locals...so we wont get to tract at all this transfer! I NEVER thought i'd say this but I MISS TRACTING! I dont have many cool stories now...sorry!

We were out seeing less actives at the boarder of Mississippi and Alabama...so of course we went to take a pic with the bama sign! You cant pass up on that opportunity! (dont worry mom i didnt leave the mission!) 

We went over to a members house and made cookies to take out the next day to less actives....but we accidentally made a big mess...pictures below to explain. 

District Meeting this week was top notch! I love my district! Sister Maughan made us all lunch and then we had a lesson by Elder Hill on how to truly get people to listen to our message and to teach to their needs! SOOO GOOD!

We also are teaching a man named Brilliant! (pronounced Bril-ant) and oh my! He is so ready for this gospel! He is trying to change his life to be a better Christian...he came to church a couple weeks ago before we even taught him, we just invited him to church. Now he's taking the lessons and loving every second of it! LOVE HIM! 

Sorry its short, but its a ZONE PDAY! so gtg! BUT I love yall soo much! Thanks for all the letters from the family reunion and for the words of encouragement! If only I could tell yall how much it means to me! Yall are amazing! Keep up the great work!

Love Yall!
Sister Durtschi

No comments:

Post a Comment