Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Rain Rain Rain GO AWAY!

Hey Yall! 

Can you believe another week has past? Time is flying! Specially with this holiday season! I LOVE THE HOLIDAYS!


So this week was Thanksgiving and man oh man was it a blast! We went to family of 9 and they had their family over as well! We just had a blast! Plus ate a lot...oooops there goes my diet! We also had a turkey bowl that morning with a ton of the ward members! So much fun! 


This week we also found out transfers. Sister Frandsen....is STAYING! We are both staying in Wake Village:) Everyone thought she was getting transferred but when the AP called and says were both staying she literally screamed and he said "I take that as a good thing?" "Yes sir, its a very good thing!" Then she just hung up on him. haha my companion is crazy!  She's also a CRAZY driver (idk what it is with me getting crazy drivers as companions???) So we got permission for me to start driving again:) Happy days:)


It also rained 5 out of the 7 days this week...so that was kind of wet and cold! We were soaked all the time! Its given a huge flood and so now our week is full of service! helping people take out ruined walls and stuff because of all the rain. This is the season to be giving!


Also in other news, Shannon was baptized Saturday! Wahoo! She was so cute and had so many people there to support her! She is just the greatest! If anyone wants to meet the newest member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, your welcome to! She would love the visit!:) hehe I would love the visit too! (but yall cant do that! sorry to ruin the dream!)  


Speaking of the spirit of Christmas, the church has put up a Christmas video all about the reason why we celebrate Christmas! Its so cool and I cant wait to share it with the world! So Ill start with you lovely friends of my email world! The link is christmas.mormon.org I highly recommend watching it! Have I mentioned how much I just love Christmas! Hope yall have a fantastic week and enjoy this season!


Love Yall!

Sister Durtschi
SHANNON!


GOLDMAN LAKE

Service

Sister Marble and I:)

No comments:

Post a Comment