Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Imma Bee Imma Bee...Black and Yellow Black and Yellow

Hey Yall! 

What a week! Transfers happened.. but Sis O'Connor and I are staying together in Greenville:) Happy days! So much is going on here this transfer and I'm soo happy i get to be here for it:) 

Well this week was oober fun. Started out with my favorite grandma on the mission! Sister Herron fed us dinner monday night and man do i love this lady! She's my favorite! Tuesday we saw a bunch of peeps and man do I just love teaching! I've been learning how to teach sooo simple that any child could understand, so that no matter who i'm teaching they can understand:) Wednesday we had a great scripture study class! This week we're going to be going over Lehi's dream in 1 Nephi 7:) The next couple days were a blur...so much happened but i couldnt tell you it all, sorry. We did do some AIing(talking to everyone) at the mall and I started talking to these two ladies, turns out...they live in in the Pass...part of the area i covered when I started my mission! We got talking about all the fun places there. They were super fun! They were doing a shopping weekend...pretty much a Grandma weekend! (miss that). and to point things out...my girl MOZINGO (one of my mtc comps) just went to my first area! Im soo excited for her! This week was just super good! I cant even tell yall how good! I need time to slow down so yall can get more emails about the miracles that happen!lol 

I wish I could write down every little thing that happened each day, but yall would never read my emails because they would be way to long. But one thing i learned this week is about CHANGE. Change is good. We may not always like the change, and we may not like the things we go through to be better, BUT it is all worth it! I've changed a lot on the mission, and hopefully for the better, but as we change to grow closer to Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father we develop so much LOVE for those around us. Im no longer just wanting to find people and teach, i want to find FAMILY and give them eternal life! Think this week on something you could change/do to be more Christ-like and see the miracles come into play as you try:) Remember to put God in your change tho! Let him know through PRAYER what you are doing and you need his help! You will learn the most from that experience! 

I love you all! Make today great for everyone and yourself! Miss you all BUNCHES!
Sister Durtschi
Throw Back to MTC:)

Bee's:)

Za-Keria! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment