Monday, June 6, 2016

Yall Are STELLA!

Hey Yall!

Well this week...the rain came AGAIN! I know without a doubt that rain is great...but sucks as a missionary! BUT we had the car...so happy days for us:) 

We went hard this week with seeing lots of people! Sammy and Sir are still doing amazing and are loving the changes in their lives to come closer to Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. Had the best lesson with Sir (12 year old) about the Word of Wisdom and Law of Chastity....and he acted as a 12 year old would, but we just made lots of jokes and kept it in his learning perspective:) 

Idk bout yall but TIME needs to stop! Sorry mom but i just cant go home yet! I need more time out here! Really wish we could extend to do 2 years but doesnt happen. So much happens and i dont want to miss a second of it! I've been changing lots and so are the people we are teaching, but with change comes tears and trials. I know i talked last week about changing....this week is YOU CAN DO IT! Yall are special and have the best coach in the world to get you thru the championship game. Heavenly Father knows more than we do! He sees the big picture and is there when we get injured or dont know what play to do in order to win the game. He doesnt want you to fail! You are his! YOU CAN DO IT is what He is screamin and I am too! KEEP GOING! Keep your head up! DONT LOOK DOWN! 

I love you all sooo much! Miss you more!
Sister Durtschi

My new Slogan:)

The LEVEE:)

Just my name tag:)

Oh and another one:)

FOUND IDAHO!

No comments:

Post a Comment