Monday, June 13, 2016

Summer Has Hit The South

Hey Yall!

Another announcement! ELDER LUKE DURTSCHI! Is gonna be the bestest Elder Durtschi in the Everett, Washington mission! #5DURTSCHI'S #PreachinTheGospel #AroundTheWorld

I dont even know where to start! This week was the busiest i've ever been my entire life! So many blessings came from Heavenly Father because of our faithful work! 

I really wish time would slow down! I don't like how fast my mission is going, so it makes me cherish more and more each day that I'm here.

This week has been insane crazy sauce! We had so many members come out with us and we saw so many people! Really has been a blessing as I've been trying to be the best missionary i can be. I love being able to see the more obedient and hard working I become the more Heavenly Father trusts me with His children. 

Sammy and Sir wont be getting baptized this weekend. We had a crazy week with them as well. We met with them a couple times at the beginning of the week, and then chaos happened. Sammy and Sir ended up leaving and going to Texas. We haven't been in contact with them since Friday. We honestly don't know whats really going on. But hopefully we can get something up and going again with them. Its just been a great week to rely on the Lord and notice that its His timing, and if we have enough faith it will all work out.

We went to Clinton for ZTM this week. Oh my! I love our Zone! Best zone in the MJM! Talked a lot about following the spirit and how we have to have the spirit in order for others to feel the spirit. Really spiritual if you ask me!:) Who would of thunk, talking bout the spirit and what we need to do to have the spirit brings the spirit into our meetings.....weird! :)

I had to speak Sunday on prayer. So i tied it into my decision to come on a mission and prayer throughout my mission. Was really fun! I love this ward! They are just a tad smaller than home but they have some of the same characters and it makes me happy to see them each week!:) 

We have our M&M night this weekend and so we hope lots of people come! Send your prayers this way as we try to make it a fun/spiritual night for everyone and anyone that comes. All yall are invited too if ya want to make the trip to Mississippi:) jk dont do that!lol 

Well ill let yall go, but have an amazing week and focus on the ATONEMENT this week as you go about your day and recognize all that our brother Jesus Christ has done for us! I love all yall dearly! 
Sister Durtschi

Put to much soap in the dishwasher...oooops

Its true:)

Elder Stanford, Vest, and I:)

LOVE HER!

Love the Johnson Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment