Saturday, October 31, 2015

I'm TRAINING?


HELLO YALL! 

I hope yall are having a great day and are so looking forward to each day of this week! 


so sad news! Sister Winkel...is leaving me! My trainer is leaving to the town right next door so I will still see her but shes in a different zone...but she is gonna be a SISTER TRAINING LEADER! WHAT! I am so excited for her. She is one of the greatest sister in the mission and her being called as a STL just proves it! BUT i will for sure miss her.

Now that brings up the fact that I'm getting a new companion. And I dont know who it is yet because she is brand new. Just got here from the MTC . A greenie...my baby...this is so weird! I was just being trained, I just finished my training, I've only been out THREE MONTHS! I cant train someone when I dont know what I'm doing! HEHE I think the Lord likes to put us in funny situations sometimes. But she will be great and all will be well. :)

We spent a lot of time this week saying bye as sister Winkel was leaving. I never realized how big of an impact the people you meet on your mission really do have on your life. Even if you dont know them very well. They are your family! It just made me realize how great family is and how great the gospel brings us together as that giant family! No matter where you are or what your doing, the ward/branch, the stake, the members, everyone means so much and will take and love you like you are family! I love my family...everyone that has come into my life is my family! 

Love yall!
Sister Ashley Durtschi

Elder Peck, McCurdy, Gardner, Hendrickson, Sister Winkel and I 



No comments:

Post a Comment